Today London is 11 months old. I can't believe how fast the months are going by. Here are a few things about London we don't want to forget.* First words-momma, dadda, uh ho, oh, no no (sounds like naa naa, and she also shakes her head no)
*Walking-she is up to 6-8 steps at a time, and she can stand up in the middle of the room w/o pulling herself up on something(that happened today)
*Climbing-she is climbing all over the place. She can get off our big bed and she now knows how to get down all our stairs by herself.
*Food-the girl will eat anything!
*People she loves-basically she loves everyone. She will smile at anyone and has no fear of strangers. She gets extra excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Lamb (I think she just recognizes them most) She gets so excited when she hears dad coming in the door, and just cause I am her Mom, I can say she loves ME most.
5 comments:
London is such a cutie and is growing up so fast!
You will be so glad that you documented things like this. When you have other kids...you never remember when they started to do certain things.
i am so impressed with this kind of post! you'll be so glad you did. i wish i did for my kids. it is so easy to think we'll remember but i always forget!
chris has a mini me!!! she is so cute! i wish she and hazel could hang out at the pool together!
Of course we remember you! Ben and Chris were the best of friends so long ago. My parents just adored having you in the Herndon ward. Yep, cute elder prince, he'll hit his one year mark in October. He's a good kid, I miss him like crazy.
Anyway, congrats on London. She's gorgeous! And I'm jealous, Ben and I just have boys. Tell Chris that Ben says what's up and stay in touch!
Post a Comment