Saturday, August 11, 2007

My cute nieces

Abbie**Sydney** Alex**McKinley


My 4 oldest nieces stopped by my house on there way to the "all stake dance". We had so much fun doing hair, makeup, and raiding my closet. I can't get over how old they are getting, I remember when they were London's age (I am getting old). 14 and 15 is not what it use to be that's for dang sure!

6 comments:

snsrose said...

I was hoping you would get a picture of them off to the dance. You guys are all so dang cute!! Liz, I love, love, love you hair!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

so fun! what a fun aunt! doing hair for the dances! they are all so cute!
it is crazy how fast they grow up! my nephews are so old now! one is a senior this year! CRAZY!

dan and ashley said...

thanks! we enjoyed your talks today!

Babbel Family said...

Oh my word, you girls look so cute. That is something they will remember forever!

The Riggs Family said...

Lizzy,
You did a great job on your talk Sunday and I love your hair. I finally got to see it in person.
Colton and I noticed your darling nieces at church, he thought they were really cute.
Have a good week.
Tina

Enjoy the Journey said...

You have got to be the COOLEST aunt EVER!