A Few of my favorite things...
Polka dots (all different sizes and colors-so happy I found a cute template to match my favorite thing-poor London is going to hate them)
Popsicles (my family use to tell me I would turn into one-you would be surprised to see how many I can eat in a row. FYI London loves them to SHHHHHHHH)
The Color Green(all different shades-don't know why, it just makes me happy)
Chris's back massage(I have worked at really nice salon/spa's, and I have had many great massage's, but nothing compares to Chris's!!! Just wish he would give me more hint hint)
HOT HOT baths and LONG HOT showers
My Salon ( Its is so fun to get ready in there- shut the door and escape to a dream world, i think every girl should have one)
The Beach (I could sit on the beach for hours)
Reading (I didn't enjoy reading until i was in college, but now i can't get enough. I love love love children's books-I could spend hours trying to find just the right book for London)
My husband (for real he is just the best! he is pretty dang lucky to have ME, but i am pretty dang lucky to have him)
London(the girl just melts my heart! I can be in the worst mood, but when i look at her it is all better- I love being a Mom!)
Naps with London (this is a new thing-when she wakes up at 6:30am we go in her play room and she plays until she is tired-she then crawls in my arms and we lay on the couch for the BEST morning nap anyone could ask for.
That's just a few of my most favorite things...what's yours???
8 comments:
hey! made hers private because someone sent her a rude message. but what is your email address and she can invite you so you can view it? oh and how did you get such a cute background..what did you do? i love it!
Ok got it. I just took it off of private so that I can get more email addresses. How do I take it off the google thing or whatever you said?
love the page template you made. and love your random things, i wanted black with mini white polkadots for my page instead of the black linen. I'll have to keep looking. I love polkadots too!
Lizzy your page is so cute! I need to know how to make a layout that is cute too! I love your favorite things! I think it is so good to document things like that, and then it is fun to look back at them as time goes on! You are a super mom!
I love the new page background!!!! How did you do it?-Susie
Hey Liz,
Like everyone else, I LOVE your new background! How did you do it? Is there a way to find more backgrounds than what blogger offers?
Anyway, I loved learning more about you from this post! What a great idea! I have often thought how lucky Chris is to have you (and vice versa). Anyway, I hope we can see each other soon!
we love the same things! baths, naps, polka dots, reading, the beach, my sweetie and my little girls. we are sooo the same. I just wish I had my own personal salon! We need one of those in this girly house over here! hmmm....maybe I can turn the girls bathroom into a salon........just a thought!
Post a Comment