Just when you get them on a schedule and they are sleeping
more teeth pop up. London's top 2 teeth have broken through, and I am sure more are just around the corner. She might look super cute with her 4 teeth, but the girl is in pain.

Not to mention MOM is going bananas! My sister-in-law Chelsea gave me some good tips with ice, does anyone else have a miracle technique??? And fast we are getting on a plane this weekend...help!!!
2 comments:
Tylenol and Motrin and Dimatap:) I figure I take something if I am in pain- give her something!
Get those teething rings or her pacifier and put them in the freezer. Give her medicine such as Tylenol or Motrin. Give her a cold or wet washcloth to suck on but her favorite will be to give her a POPSICLE. That won't really work on the plane but good luck and have fun!
Post a Comment