This is such a great picture! She is beyond the cutest!!!
girls just LOVE thier Daddy's. I was my Dad's favorite and he mine. My girls have a good one too just like you!
love her swimsuit!adorable!and I train all my kids to love dad the best! then it is easier for me to get a break!
That is so funny. It is the one time in a girls life where being chubby is cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is such a great picture! She is beyond the cutest!!!
girls just LOVE thier Daddy's. I was my Dad's favorite and he mine. My girls have a good one too just like you!
love her swimsuit!adorable!and I train all my kids to love dad the best! then it is easier for me to get a break!
That is so funny. It is the one time in a girls life where being chubby is cute!
Post a Comment