I hosted book club this month. I had so much fun getting ready for it. I love book club! It's nice to be around other women and to talk about good books (and other stuff to).
Hey Lizzy! It's Tia. I'm glad your little one is doing better, she is adorable. Your book club should read, “My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. Once you start reading you don’t want to put it down and it elicits great discussion. :) You’ll have to let me know how “Follow the River” is.
You are so good! Everything looks so great! If you ever add people or US magazine to your club then let me know because I am so in!!! Can't wait to hear what Paris has to say about jail!:):):):)
8 comments:
I want to join your book club for the FOOD!!! The table tooks terrific Lizzy!!!!!!
Hey Lizzy! It's Tia. I'm glad your little one is doing better, she is adorable. Your book club should read, “My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. Once you start reading you don’t want to put it down and it elicits great discussion. :) You’ll have to let me know how “Follow the River” is.
I had so much fun! Thanks for letting me come!
Oh Liz! I'm SOOO sad I had to miss it! The table and food look SO awesome... you raised the bar- now I'm scared to have it at my house again! Ü
love your punch bowl! SO CUTE! sounds like a fun evening!
You are so good! Everything looks so great! If you ever add people or US magazine to your club then let me know because I am so in!!! Can't wait to hear what Paris has to say about jail!:):):):)
That's awesome Liz, it looks great!
picture perfect! looks and sounds like you had a good night. i love a good girls night out!
Post a Comment