

Because I know I am making my blog into a scrapbook most of this information is for me-please feel free to scroll passed if you get bored :) What London's been up to now at 7 months...
*She is trying to hard to crawl and getting very frustrated that she can't.
*She gets bored so easily and we try many things to keep her amused-at the end of the day the diaper wipe bag does the trick.
*She still loves LOUD noises! She still has to have the radio on a VERY loud static station to sleep-when i want her to wake up all I do is turn it off, and her eyes pop open. We have a white noise machine, but it's just not loud enough for her. My clients always ask me what that noise is, i say, "oh that's coming from London's room, she is sleeping"
*She LOVES LOVES LOVES to be outside-She is just SO happy there ,which means we spend lots of time in the great outdoors. I always get nervous to have her on the grass because of the scorpions, but she just loves to feel the grass in her feet. We have a car/walker on the back porch and she can just run around for hours (that's when i get to read) I have no idea what will we will do when it gets too HOT-I guess just swim everyday at Grandma's :)
*She will eat anything you give her, but because of her acid reflux she will also spit up anything you give her. She is on solids and I try to make her food myself. She is still nursing, but i think she trying to tell me she is done, I'm not there yet :(
*She sleeps 12-13 hours at night and 2-3 naps a day (goes down pretty easy)
*She still just has her two bottom teeth, but the DR keeps telling us more are just under the gums (we still haven't seen any)
*She has been SO much better now that she sleeps more, but still kind of fussy. if you are holding her and standing up she will be fine. When I'm cooking i put her chair on the counter and she'll be fine if she is on your level.
*She still loves her Mom and Dad and Loves the sound of Grandma Susan's voice. When she hears her she gets this big open mouth smile.
*She won't cuddle or fall asleep in my arms anymore :( if she is not in HER bed she won't sleep. And no matter how tired or happy she is she will not cuddle!
Well, as you can see we just love her so much! Her wonderment continues to amaze us everyday.
2 comments:
Oh, I wish we could come play with you guys right now. She is so adorable. I liked reading about her. So cute!
Liz, she is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love checking your blog page and seeing new pictures and reading new things about Londee Pants! :) I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!
-Sage
Post a Comment