Last year Chris dislocated his hip doing a back flip wake boarding. While he was in the water his buddies jumped in and helped put it back in, I know gross!! After months of physical therapy and endless whining, he is back to his old tricks. He loves it so much that I just can’t help be happy for him. Way to go babe! Just don’t start complaining to me about the pain, and you can't say I didn’t warn you. I must say this is a big reason why I love him.
4th one down is Cody Flamm
4 comments:
Chris, chris, chris....I am telling Dan!
The other night we were watching the news and they were talking to a guy on a motor bike who said he loved his bike because of the gas. Dan was watching and he freaked because a few months ago he had to amputate part of his leg because he was hit by a car. He is still riding his bike!!!!
Chris, k just stop!
CHRIS IS BRAVE!!!! SO ARE YOU FOR WATCHING IT:)
Liz- I would upgrade his life insurance if I were you. Try not to mention that he is CRAZY!!!!
Post a Comment