Sunday, March 11, 2007

A day with my Dad


I work most Saturdays so London and Chris get a lot of bonding time. When my client was under the dryer I stepped away from the salon to see what they were up to-I couldn't find them anywhere so I looked out the window and found them like this. Chris later told me he was able to get all the yard work done, and London was a perfect angel. London does best outside-she loves to look at the lizards run across the fence and listen to the birds chirp. The weather has been wonderful, although I am getting nervous for what this summer is going to bring...I guess we will be using Grandma and Grandpa's pool lots.

3 comments:

Babbel Family said...

That is so precious!

snsrose said...

Can you say, PRECIOUS! I love it!

Amanda said...

Why are they always such angels for their dads?
LOVE IT!!